18 Juil Senior Designer
The Sr. Multimedia Communications Designer will serve as a project manager, designer and driver of design/visual communications strategy to effectively communicate team initiatives, product launches and events.
In this role, the Sr. Multimedia Communications Designer will be highly creative in order to engage external and internal audiences, extend communications messages, and promote Disney Interactive’s suite of games, online properties, apps and digital experiences.
Creative responsibilities include, but are not limited to: presentations, asset management, website development, print mockups, promotional collateral, event deliverables, email communications, graphics, logo design and asset creation, intranet design, and management, and video production.
- Concept and produce digital media for communication initiatives (presentations, templates, digital signage, graphics, logos, etc.)
- Drive design strategy and vision based on the project needs and direction from the project lead.
- Lead creative development and execution of deliverables (on multiple platforms) for both external and internal audiences.
- Generate new and innovative executive presentations that include sound and video production.
- Design full-scale event creative that extends from signage to promo items.
- Manage all design projects, communicating, strategizing and prioritizing with product teams as needed.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org